Friday, June 12, 2009

YOUR MIND IS YOUR GREATEST ASSET

The mind is wonderfully made by God to serve as a center of reasoning, deciding, believing and envisioning. It possesses an unlimited potential and remains the control center of your life. The mind is like a workshop where everyday thoughts of man can be put together and fashioned into something that is either productive or destructive. It reasons and creates information. It helps to give plan of actions and to visionize thought imagination. The mind is such a valuable asset given to every man and should not be wasted. It has the tendency to give you whatever you ask of life if you understand and use it properly.

Casey Treat wrote, “Getting control of my thoughts and building a spiritual mind. When I felt depressed rather than having a drink or smoking, I began to think on the destiny God planned for me. When I was angry and wanted to punch somebody, I began to think about the great love that motivated Jesus to give His life for me. When I worry about my bills, I began to think of the promises of God to meet my needs and prosper my life.

It is terrible to see that some people waste this great asset by allowing this beautiful garden to be covered by weeds and dirt instead of clearing it and beautifying it with positive thoughts. Casey is trying to tell us how he removes negative thoughts from his mind and replaces it with positive thoughts that enriches his mind and leads him to a life of fulfillment. Here we are talking about “taking off and putting on principle” which I will be elaborating more on my next article.

We have heard stories of people who come out of the deepest poverty level to achieve greatness in their lives. I have read a story of a man called Andrew Carnegie, an American industrialist, an owner of a steel company. He started his career as an ordinary laborer but today he is among the list of notable names in the world, because he knew and understands the potentials and the power the mind can offer, if tendered well.

The essence of this article is to inform and educate all my readers that you have a great asset which worth more than millions in the bank; your mind. Stop looking for millions to start with in fulfilling your purpose in life but, start from where you are and with what you have; I bet you the millions will follow you later. Learn to empower and enrich your mind with positive thinking. Where you set your mind controls where you go in life.

READ A RELATED TOPIC HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads